Skip to main content

Forms for Complaints Against Professionals

To make a complaint against a professional fill out and mail to the Department this 102DLSC Complaint Form.  

If your complaint is against a health care professional, the Department would appreciate a completed 
Authorization for Release of Records form with your complaint.  We are sometimes unable to obtain health care records without this form, thus limiting our ability to investigate your complaint.