State Examination Requirements
A. State Jurisprudence (JP) Written Examination
Each applicant is required to pass an exam on state laws; please refer to the chiropractic administrative code, Chir 2.03, at http://legis.wisconsin.gov/rsb/code/Chir/Chir002.pdf.
The passing score for the Chiropractic state
law exam is 75%. You will receive your exam name, password, and applicant ID
which you will use as your student ID to take this test after you submit your
• You cannot access the exam using
a Mac computer.
• You must use Internet Explorer as
• Go to http://exam.drl.wi.gov
• Select: “Test Launching ”
• Your instructor is “gsp”
• If you are unable to access the
exam, try again later. Refresh your Internet Explorer browser.
• The exam is un-timed. You may
exit and return to the test any time over the next 3 months. Exit by clicking
the “X” at the top right hand corner of any screen. You will need to re-log in identically to the way you initially logged in to be able to pick up where you left off.
• Do not click “done” until you are
ready to submit the exam. If you accidentally click done before you are ready to
submit your exam, just go back in and start again. Your first score will be
• Print out a copy of your score
report and retain it for your own records.
• Additional technical or exam
content-related questions can be directed to:
If you are using a newer version of
Internet Explorer and receive an error message, please use the following steps
to make your browser compatible with our testing software:
1) Select ‘Tools’ in the menu
2) Select ‘Compatibility View
3) Press the ‘Add’ button in the gray window that appears.
4) Close the gray window and
refresh your exam page.
All applicants must complete the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE) examinations (Parts I, II, III and IV). For Wisconsin licensure, applicants must pass Parts I and II with a score of 375 or above, Part III with a score of 438 or above, and Part IV with a score of 475 or above. (Physiotherapy not required). For more information about the NBCE examinations, visit www.nbce.org