Storage Tank Regulation (a.k.a Storage
Tank Home Page)
Storage Tank Regulation Section is the primary unit responsible for the
administration and regulation of the Wisconsin Administrative Code SPS
310 - Flammable and Combustible Liquids. The Section's administrative
and regulatory functions include:
- Technical code and standard consultation
- Permit and registration of aboveground and underground
flammable and combustible liquid storage tanks.
- Retail service station inspection and petroleum product
- Maintain state aboveground and underground storage tank
- Review of system design plans for storage or dispensing
system installation, modification or upgrade.
- Credential administration for individuals working in
storage tank related specialties requiring certification .
- Administration of the SPS 310 Local Program Operator agents.
Program Staff &
Associated Contractor Directory
Pre-installation plan approval
Miscellaneous references and resources
Search Applications (generates
the respective list)
Periodically, program letters
communications are developed reflecting technical, administrative and
operational guidance or policy associate with the Commerce storage
tank, petroleum product and motor fuels regulatory program.
Distribution of such communications have been divided into four
contractor related categories, plus a general code update
category. You can un-subscribe at any time via a link from
bottom of each email you receive as part of the list. Be
that email addresses gathered by state agencies may be subject to open
records laws. Sign
up to receive information in your In box.
order the current copy of any codes please contact: Document
Local (Madison): (608) 266-3358
Long Distance: (800) 362-7253
Via U.S. Mail:
PO Box 7840
Madison WI 53707-7840
Inspector IIRA Production
Phone: (608) 266-7874
Fax: (608) 261-7725
P.O. Box 7837
Madison, WI 53707
201 W. Washington
Madison WI 53703