||The Storage Tank Regulation Section is the primary unit responsible for the administration and regulation of the Wisconsin Administrative Code SPS 310 - Flammable and Combustible Liquids. The Section's administrative and regulatory functions include:
- Technical code and standard consultation
- Permit and registration of aboveground and underground flammable and combustible liquid storage tanks.
- Retail service station inspection and petroleum product testing
- Maintain state aboveground and underground storage tank database.
- Review of system design plans for storage or dispensing system installation, modification or upgrade.
- Credential administration for individuals working in storage tank related specialties requiring certification .
- Administration of the SPS 310 Local Program Operator agents
Petroleum Quality Testing Section Information