Open book examination on the Wisconsin Statutes and Administrative Code. This is required prior to taking the National Exam.
The passing score for Music Therapy is 76%.
- Go to http://exam.drl.wi.gov
- Select "Test Launching."
- Your “Student ID” is your applicant ID. If you cannot access your applicant ID, use your birth date.
- Your instructor is “gsp.”
- If you are unable to access the exam, try again later or refresh your web browser.
- The answers to the
exam questions are in the codebook which is free and online HERE.
- The exam is not timed. You may exit and return to the test any time over the next 3 months. Exit by clicking the “X” at the top right-hand corner of any screen.
- Do not click “Done” until you are ready to submit the exam. If you accidentally click done before you are ready to submit your exam, just go back in and start again. Your first score will be deleted.
- Print out a copy of your score report and retain it for your own records.
If you fail the exam, you must retake the exam by downloading the retake application Form #2699 and submitting it along with a $75.00 retake fee to the Department. You will then be assigned another test.
Additional technical or exam content-related questions can be directed to DSPSCredentialingCSC@wisconsin.gov.