The Electronic Safety and Licensing Application (eSLA) is now live for UDC Construction Inspector. Public Lookup is also live for this credential in eSLA.
Every first-time eSLA user must create a new account by clicking one of the two options under the "New Users" heading on the left. Once you have created your account, you will be able to log in under the "Existing Users" heading on the right. Visit esla.wi.gov to get started.
Wis. Admin. Code § 305.63, no person may conduct the inspection of one- and two-family dwellings for the purpose of administering and enforcing
Wis. Admin. Code § SPS 320 to 322 unless the person holds a certification issued by the Department as a certified UDC Construction Inspector.
A person who inspects one- and two-family dwellings as a certified UDC Construction Inspector shall:
- Maintain a record of the inspections made including the dates and the findings of the inspections;
- Provide a copy of the inspection report to the property owner or his or her agent;
- Make available to the Department upon request his or her inspection records.
UDC Construction Inspector Online Application via eSLA
Application for License
3154||Application for UDC Construction Inspector Certification|
3073||Fax Payment Form|
Reinstate a UDC Construction Inspector Certification that has been Expired more than 4 Years
- Complete requirements for the method you are applying under (see Form #3154 for more information).
- Submit an application, supporting documentation and fee:
- Application for UCD Construction Inspector Certification (Form #3154)
- See Form #3154 for total fee for the method you are applying under