The Electronic Safety and Licensing Application (eSLA) is now live for UDC HVAC Inspector. Public Lookup is also live for this credential in eSLA.
Every first-time eSLA user must create a new account by clicking one of the two options under the "New Users" heading on the left. Once you have created your account, you will be able to log in under the "Existing Users" heading on the right. Visit
esla.wi.gov to get started.
Wis. Admin. Code § 305.63, no person may conduct the inspection of one- and two-family dwellings for the purpose of administering and enforcing
Wis. Admin. Code § SPS 323 unless the person holds a certification issued by the Department as a certified UDC HVAC Inspector. A person who inspects one- and two-family dwellings as a certified UDC HVAC Inspector shall:
- Maintain a record of the inspections made including the dates and the findings of the inspections;
- Provide a copy of the inspection report to the property owner or his or her agent;
- Make available to the Department upon request his or her inspection records.
UDC HVAC Inspector Online Application via eSLA
Application for License
3157||Application for UDC HVAC Inspector Certification|
3073||Fax Payment Form|
Reinstate a UDC HVAC Inspector Certification that has been Expired more than 4 Years
- Complete requirements for the method you are applying under (see Form #3157 for more information).
- Submit an application, supporting documentation and fee:
- Application for UDC HVAC Inspector Certification (Form #3157)
- See Form #3157 for total fee for the method you are applying under