Per Wis. Admin. Code § SPS 305.635, no person may engage in or offer to engage in the activities of facilitating plan review, issuance of Wisconsin uniform building permits, or inspection of one- and two-family dwellings in a municipality where the Department has jurisdiction pursuant to Wis Stat. § 101.651(3)(b), unless the person obtains a registration issued by the Department as a registered UDC Inspection Agency.
A person who is responsible for facilitating plan review, issuance of Wisconsin uniform building permits, and the inspections for one- and two-family dwellings as a registered UDC Inspection Agency shall be responsible for all of the following:
- Utilizing persons appropriately certified under Wis. Admin. Code § SPS 305.63 to review the plans, issue the permits, and conduct the inspections.
- Making the records relative to the plan review, issuance of permits, and inspections available to the Department, upon request.
- Providing inspection services for all inspections required under Wis. Admin. Code § SPS 320.10.
- Cooperating with the Department in any program monitoring, enforcement activities, and investigations.
- Following all procedures established by the Department for UDC enforcement by inspection agencies.
- Reporting to the Department in writing when the agency has been dismissed by the owner or builder.
- Making any records associated with their permit, plan review, and inspection activities available to the permit holder upon request.
Application for License
3158||Application for UDC Inspection Agency Registration|
3073||Fax Payment Form|
Reinstate a UDC Inspection Agency Registration that has been Expired more than 4 Years
Submit an application, supporting documentation and fee:
Application for UDC Inspection Agency Registration (Form #3158)
$80.00 total fee ($15.00 application fee, $40.00 credential fee, and $25.00 late renewal fee)