Per Wis. Admin. Code § 305.63, no person may conduct the inspection of one- and two-family dwellings for the purpose of administering and enforcing
Wis. Admin. Code § SPS 325,
Wis. Admin. Code § SPS 382, and Wis. Admin. Code § SPS 384 unless the person holds a certification issued by the Department as a certified UDC Plumbing Inspector.
A person who inspects one- and two-family dwellings as a certified UDC Plumbing Inspector shall:
- Maintain a record of the inspections made including the dates and the findings of the inspections;
- Provide a copy of the inspection report to the property owner or his or her agent;
- Make available to the Department upon request his or her inspection records.
Application for License
|3159||Application for UDC Plumbing Inspector Certification|
3073||Fax Payment Form|
Reinstate a UDC Plumbing Inspector Certification that has been Expired more than 4 Years
- Complete requirements for the method you are applying under (see Form #3159 for more information).
- Submit an application, supporting documentation and fee:
- Application for UDC Plumbing Inspector Certification (Form #3159)
- $65.00 total fee ($15.00 application fee, $25.00 exam fee, and $25.00 late renewal fee)