Wis. Admin. Code § SPS 305.35, no person may conduct welding tests for the purpose of qualifying structural welders unless the person holds a certification issued by the Department as a certified Weld Test Conductor.
A person who conducts welding tests for qualifying structural steel welders as a certified Weld Test Conductor shall do all the following:
- Ensure that the welding tests, the test facility and testing equipment conform with the appropriate standard or standards as follows:
- American Welding Society D 1.1, section 4, part C
- American Welding Society D 1.2, section 3, part D
- American Welding Society D 1.3, section 4, part C
- American Welding Society D 1.6, section 4, part C
- Provide to each structural welder who passes a qualifying welding test, documentation in a format specified by the Department, indicating the welding procedures for which qualified;
- Maintain a record of those individuals who passed a structural welding qualifying test, including the procedures for which the individuals qualified, for at least 5 years after the date of the test and present upon request to the Department or its representative the records.
Application for Licensure
|3101||Application for Weld Test Conductor Certification|
|3073||Fax Payment Form|
Reinstate a Weld Test Conductor Certification that has been Expired more than 4 Years
Submit an application, supporting documentation and fee:
- Application for Weld Test Conductor Certification (Form #3101)
- $60.00 total fee ($15.00 application fee, $20.00 exam fee, and $25.00 late renewal fee)