Wis. Admin. Code § SPS 305.35, no person may conduct welding tests for the purpose of qualifying structural welders unless the person holds a certification issued by the Department as a certified Weld Test Conductor.
A person who conducts welding tests for qualifying structural steel welders as a certified Weld Test Conductor shall do all the following:
- Ensure that the welding tests, the test facility and testing equipment conform with the appropriate standard or standards as follows:
- American Welding Society D 1.1, section 4, part C
- American Welding Society D 1.2, section 3, part D
- American Welding Society D 1.3, section 4, part C
- American Welding Society D 1.6, section 4, part C
- Provide to each structural welder who passes a qualifying welding test, documentation in a format specified by the Department, indicating the welding procedures for which qualified;
- Maintain a record of those individuals who passed a structural welding qualifying test (Form SBD-10900), including the procedures for which the individuals qualified, for at least five (5) years after the date of the test and present upon request to the Department or its representative the records.
Application for Licensure
|3101||Application for Weld Test Conductor Certification|
|3073||Trades Payment Form|
Reinstate a Weld Test Conductor Certification that has been Expired more than 4 Years
Submit an application, supporting documentation and fee:
- Application for Weld Test Conductor Certification (Form 3101)
- $60.00 total fee ($15.00 application fee, $20.00 exam fee, and $25.00 late renewal fee)