Open book examination on the Wisconsin Statutes and Administrative Code. This is required prior to taking the National Exam.
The passing score for Art Therapy is 76%. You will receive your exam name, password, and applicant ID which you will use as your student ID to take this test after you submit your application.
- Go to http://exam.drl.wi.gov.
- Select "Test Launching" from the drop-down menu and click on "Start."
- Your instructor is “gsp.”
- If you are unable to access the exam, try again later. Refresh your browser.
The answers to the exam questions are in the codebook which is available HERE.
- The exam is not timed, and you may exit and return to the test any time over the next 3 months. Exit by clicking the “X” at the top right-hand corner of any screen.
- Do not click “Done” until you are ready to submit the exam. If you accidentally click done before you are ready to submit your exam, just go back in and start again. Your first score will be deleted.
- Print out a copy of your score report and retain it for your own records.
- Additional technical or exam content related questions can be directed to DSPSCredentialingCSC@wisconsin.gov.
If you fail the exam, you must retake the exam by downloading the retake application
Form #2699, and submitting it along with a $75.00 retake fee to the Department. You will then be assigned another test.
Additional technical or exam content-related questions can be directed to DSPSCredentialingCSC@wisconsin.gov.