The Open-Book Examination on the Wisconsin Statutes and Administrative Code is required prior to taking the National Exam.
The passing score for Dance Therapy is 76%. You will receive your exam name, password, and applicant ID which you will use as your student ID to take this test after you submit your application.
- Go to http://exam.drl.wi.gov.
- Select “Test Launching.”
- Your instructor is “gsp.”
- If you are unable to access the exam, try again later. Refresh your browser.
- The answers to the exam questions are in the
codebook which is free and online HERE. It may be helpful to print out the chapters from the “excerpts of the Wisconsin Administrative Code.”
- The exam is not timed. You may exit and return to the test any time over the next 3 months. Exit by clicking the “X” at the top right-hand corner of any screen.
- Do not click “Done” until you are ready to submit the exam. If you accidentally click done before you are ready to submit your exam, just go back in and start again. Your first score will be deleted.
- Print out a copy of your score report and retain it for your own records.
If you fail the exam, you must retake the exam by downloading the retake application
Form #2699 and submitting it along with a $75.00 retake fee to the Department. You will then be assigned another test.
Additional technical or exam content-related questions can be directed to