Wis. Admin. Code § 305.66, a person who holds a certification issued by the Department as a certified POWTS Inspector may inspect privately owned wastewater treatment systems, POWTS, for the purpose of administering and enforcing the provisions of
Wis. Admin. Code § SPS 381 to 387 as an authorized representative of the Department or a local governmental unit.
A person who inspects privately owned wastewater treatment systems as a certified POWTS Inspector shall:
- Maintain a record of the inspections made including the dates and the findings of the inspections;
- Provide a copy of the inspection record to the privately owned wastewater treatment system owner or his or her agent;
- Make available to the Department upon request his or her inspection records.
Application for License
|3151||Application for POWTS Inspector Certification|
|3073||Fax Payment Form|
Reinstate a POWTS Inspector Certification that has been Expired more than 4 Years
- Complete requirements for the method you are applying under (see Form #3151 for more information).
- Submit an application, supporting documentation and fee:
- Application for POWTS Inspector Certification (Form #3151)
- See Form #3151 for total fee for the method you are applying under