Complete the following required components:
- Wisconsin State Board Examination
- Oral Examination
Wisconsin State Board Examination
The passing score for the exam is 85%. Print these instructions out and read them carefully before beginning the exam.
Your exam results must be manually posted to your online application checklist. Please allow at least 15 business days from the date you finish your exam for this posting to be completed.
The exam content is drawn from applicable state statutes and administrative code chapters specific to the profession. The purpose of the exam is to familiarize yourself with locating the statutes and administrative code that regulate the practice of the profession. Statutes for the State of Wisconsin and the Administrative Code book for the profession can be found in the sidebar on the right.
The state exam consists of material taken from the following statutes and code chapters:
- Pod 1
- Pod 2
- Pod 3
- Pod 4
- Pod 5
- Pod 6
- Phar 8
- Med 14
- Go to https://eptol.drl.wi.gov/.
- Select: “Test Launching” from the drop-down menu and click on “Start.”
- Select your instructor as “gsp” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the test name and password. (They are the same and are sent after you have submitted your application to the Department.)
- Click on “Login.”
- Enter your student ID which is your applicant ID number, and your name.
- Click on “Start Test Session.”
- The test is not timed, and you may exit and return as often as you like. To exit and return later to the exam, click on the “X” at the upper right corner of the computer screen. Do not click “Done” until you have completed the exam and are ready to submit your exam for scoring.
- You can go back and forth to questions, and change your answers by clicking the appropriate arrows on each exam question screen. There is only one correct answer for each question.
- After you select “Done,” your score is immediately calculated and will automatically be submitted to the Department. Your score will be posted to your online checklist in about 5 working days.
If you fail the exam (score less than 85%), you must retake the exam by downloading the retake application Form #2699 and submitting it along with a $75.00 retake fee to the Department. You will then be assigned another test.
Additional technical or exam content-related questions can be directed to
Oral Exam Dates
|02/01/18||30 Days Prior||DSPS|
|06/21/18||30 Days Prior||DSPS|
|10/18/18||30 Days Prior||DSPS|
Testing Accommodations Forms
1907||Disability Modification Request Form for Examinations|
2349||Requests for Modification of Examinations for Persons With Disabilities|
2350||Professional Verification of Request for Modifications|