Please note as of August 1, 2018 an updated SPS 316 will go into effect. While the requirements in the 2011 NEC will be effective until Jan. 1 of 2020 for one and two family dwellings, all Electrical Exams will change to reflect the updated SPS 316 and the 2017 NEC.
Wis. Admin. Code § 305.63, no person may conduct the inspection of one- and two-family dwellings for the purpose of administering and enforcing
Wis. Admin. Code § SPS 316 and
Wis. Admin. Code § SPS 324 unless the person holds a certification issued by the Department as a certified UDC Electrical Inspector. A person who inspects one- and two-family dwellings as a certified UDC Electrical Inspector shall:
- Maintain a record of the inspections made including the dates and the findings of the inspections;
- Provide a copy of the inspection report to the property owner or his or her agent;
- Make available to the Department upon request his or her inspection records.
Application for License
|3156||Application for UDC Electrical Inspector Certification|
|3073||Fax Payment Form|
Reinstate a UDC Electrical Inspector Certification that has been Expired more than 4 Years
- Complete requirements for the method you are applying under (see Form #3156 for more information).
- Submit an application, supporting documentation and fee:
- Application for UDC Electrical Inspector Certification (Form #3156)
- See Form #3156 for total fee for the method you are applying under