2017 Wisconsin Act 278, beginning August 1, 2018, prior to submitting an application for a credential, an individual may apply to the Department for a determination of whether the individual would be disqualified from obtaining the credential due to his or her conviction record. To apply for a predetermination, please fill out
Form #3085 and submit all required documentation specified on the form. Pursuant to
Wis. Stat. §
111.335(4)(e), the offenses or kinds of offenses that may result in a refusal, bar, or termination of licensure are published under Additional Resources on the left side of this page.
Pursuant to 2017 Wisconsin Act 319, beginning August 1, 2018, an applicant for an initial credential may apply for a reduction of the initial credential fee that is equal to 10% of the initial fee. Qualification is based on the federal adjusted gross income being at or below 180% of the federal poverty guideline prescribed for the applicant's family household size by the United States Department of Health and Human Services. To determine eligibility please visit the United States Department of Health and Human Services website at https://aspe.hhs.gov/poverty-guidelines, prior to submitting Form 3217.
Wisconsin State Statutes 440.08 (2), the required renewal date for the Athlete Agent credential is 06/30/even years. Should you receive your initial credential in the months leading up to this date, you are still required to renew your license by the statutorily defined date.
"Athlete Agent" means:
- an individual who enters into an agency contract with a student athlete or recruits or solicits a student athlete to enter into an agency contract.
- an individual who represents to the public that the individual is an athlete agent.
does not mean:
- a spouse, parent, sibling, grandparent, or guardian of the student athlete.
- an individual acting solely on behalf of a professional sports team or professional sports organization.
- an individual who provides information to a student athlete, but who does not recruit or solicit the student athlete to enter into an agency contract.
Application for Licensure
2668||Application for Athlete Agent Registration|
|3217||Application for Fee Reduction (This form must accompany the application for the credential)|
2669||Verification of Athlete Agent Registration|
|3085||Application for Predetermination (Submit ONLY if you have been convicted of any felony, misdemeanor, or other violations of federal, state, or local law, including municipal ordinances, in this state or any other)|
2252||Convictions and Pending Charges|
3071||Fax Payment Form|