All candidates registering for the graphic portions of the L.A.R.E. will begin the exam registration process online with CLARB. CLARB will assign a unique "Candidate ID" which will allow the applicant to view your graphic scores online, and receive valuable exam-related information. This unique "Candidate ID" should be assigned by CLARB before you register with the DSPS. Please follow the step-by-step instructions below for starting the exam registration process on the CLARB web site.
- Go to www.clarb.org.
- In the left navigation pane, click on "Examination (L.A.R.E)."
- In the left navigation pane, click on "Register for the Exam."
- On the "Calendar of Events," locate and click on the graphic administration for the date you wish to register. (This may require clicking on the ">>" button on the right side of the page, because the calendar only displays four months at a time.)
- Enter your Username and Password to log in. If you do not remember your Username and Password, click on "Forgot Your Password" and your information will be sent to the email address CLARB has on file for you. If you do not have a Username and Password, click on "Sign Up as a New Contact" and follow the steps to create a Username and Password.
- On the "Calendar of Events" page, locate and click on the graphic administration for which you wish to register.
- You must have, or you must create a unique "Candidate ID" in the CLARB database before you register with the DSPS for the Graphic Administration if you wish to view your graphic scores online when they are available 10-12 weeks following the Graphic Administration. This identification number is the only number used to link your exam scores to your record in the CLARB database.
- If you already have a unique "Candidate ID" created, the unique "Candidate ID" field will be automatically populated with the last four letters of your last name and the last five digits of your Social Security/Social Insurance Number. If you do not already have a unique "Candidate ID" created, the unique "Candidate ID" field needs to be populated. The first four letters of your last name will automatically be populated, and you will need to enter the last five digits of your Social Security/Social Insurance Number. Select the jurisdiction in which you wish to take the Graphic Administration. Click "Continue" to be re-directed back to the DSPS's website to complete the remainder of the exam registration process.
If you have questions about registering with CLARB, please contact CLARB's exam department at (571) 432‑0332.