Unarmed Combat Sports - Know the Rules!

License Information

​​​How do I apply for a license?​​

All applications for Unarmed Combat Sports credentials must be made through LicensE. Please refer to the LicensE Applicant User Guide for assistance. 

Other helpful links:

Not sure of license status?

You can find the status of your license at https://license.wi.gov/s/license-lookup​​, select "Individual Credential/License Search", select the "Unarmed Combat Sports" category, and select the ​corresponding profession (Credential/License Type):​

Contestant Amateur MMA (276)

Contestant Professional MMA (277)

Contestant Boxing (263)

Kickboxing Amateur Contestant (283)

Kickboxing Professional Contestant (284)

​Second/Corner (265)

​​Need help?

​Mary Murphy Edwards, Commissioner 608-261-8503

Rob Angileri, Deputy Assistant Commissioner 608-888-5759


Or see​ our Frequently Asked Questions​​​