Now Live: Easier Online License Applications and Renewals!
LicensE is your online, self-guided occupational license application platform.
Please review the helpful links below:
- Find step-by-step instruction for license renewal here.
- Find a list of license renewals available via LicensE in the chart on the LicensE Customer Information page.
- Find all licenses available via LicensE, plus user guides and other resources, on the LicensE Customer Information page.
- Anyone applying for an initial license for any of the credentials listed can apply at license.wi.gov.
Our LicensE Application Status Lookup tool makes it easier for employees, and helps academic advisors support students during the license application process. To access the Application Status Lookup tool, you will need the applicant's 10-digit PAR number. An applicant may provide the number to anyone who could support their application. Find more information in our news release about this tool.
Anyone who is storing cemetery merchandise in Wisconsin for more than 6 months needs a warehouse keeper's license.
- In-State Cemetery Warehouses are required to obtain approval by Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection pursuant to Wis. Stat. ch. 99, Department of Safety and Professional Services approval Wis. Stat. § 440.92(7).
- Out-of-State Cemetery Warehouses must be approved by state in which located and must submit the Warehouse Keeper Bond furnished by a surety company authorized to do business in Wisconsin. The bond must be in the amount of at least 100% of the wholesale value of the cemetery merchandise that is stored and to be transported to Wisconsin.
Application for Licensure
|Information for Cemetery Warehouse Approval
|Warehouse Keeper Bond