Renewing a Current School
Schools that have obtained EAP approval must renew their approval with the EAP on a yearly basis, or risk losing their ability to operate in Wisconsin or accept Wisconsin students.
Access the Renewal Portal here: https://dspseap.wi.gov/apps/renewal/login.asp
2022 School Renewal
The annual renewal process requires information to be submitted electronically. The online renewal will be available beginning Monday, July 5, 2021, at noon and can be accessed here. Schools have until Wednesday, September 1, 2021, to submit a renewal of approval application.
NOTE: DO NOT START THE RENEWAL EARLY -- INFORMATION ENTERED PRIOR TO NOON ON MONDAY, JULY 5 WILL NOT BE SAVED!
Although the annual school renewal process is completed entirely online, a Renewal Template has been developed to provide schools with an idea of the renewal information that will be required. During the renewal process, schools will have the ability generate a pre-renewal working copy of the renewal application -- specific to their school -- to assist with completing the online renewal.
Renewal Process Timeline:
- Renewal applications due
- First payment renewal fee
- $500 for Active schools
- $0 for Active Deferred schools
- $100 for Inactive schools
- Financial Statements
- Institutional Plan
- School Catalog
- Enrollment Agreement (if applicable)
- Employment Verification Form (if applicable)
- Renewal materials reviewed by EAP staff.
- Renewal of approval memo provided to schools.
- Approval certificates issued for coming year.
- Invoice for second renewal payments sent to schools.
March 1, 2022
- Second renewal payment due (based on reported AGASR for Active schools or $500 for Active (deferred) schools).
*Date will change if it falls on a weekend or holiday.