​Transcript Requests 

Under state of Wisconsin records retention policy, the Educational Approval Program maintains possession of transcripts and records for a number of schools that were approved by the EAB/EAP and were unable to secure a contingency plan for those records when they closed. If you were a Wisconsin resident that attended a Wisconsin campus of a now-closed EAP school, please consult the below list to see if the EAP is the records holder for your school. If your school is listed, you can begin the procedure to request your transcripts with the instructions at the bottom of the page.

  • ACME Institute of Technology
  • Anthem College (High-Tech)
  • Argosy University
  • Art Institute of Pittsburg, The
  • Art Institute of Wisconsin, The
  • Brensten Education (PC Pro)
  • Business and Banking Institute
  • Career Academy (United Technical Institute)
  • Career Tech Corporation
  • ITT Technical Institute
  • Madison Business College (Madison Junior College of Business)
  • OnItConsulting
  • Patricia Stevens Career College
  • Performance Training Institute – Wisconsin
  • RLJ CDL Services
  • Sawyer College of Business
  • St. Croix Center for the Healing Arts
  • St. Croix Culinary & Career Tech
  • Technical Institute of Milwaukee (Control Data Institute)
  • TechSkills, LLC
  • Wisconsin Heating and Cooling Academy
  • Wisconsin Institute of Natural Wellness

Students who attended now-closed EAP approved schools that do not appear above should consult the following link for more information on how to obtain their transcripts: 

List of Closed Schools and Colleges

Note:   The EAP only holds records for students who attended Wisconsin campuses and were Wisconsin residents at the time of their enrollment. Additionally, the EAP only regulates post-secondary schools. We do not have any information regarding high school transcripts from current or closed schools.

Transcript Request Procedure    ​​

To obtain an official copy of a student transcript or record, submit a Student Record Request Form(90 KB) or letter providing the name of the school, your name and any other name used at the time the school was attended, last four digits of the social security number, date of birth, current address, and the complete name and address where transcripts/records should be sent. Requests must be made by mail to the following address. No facsimiles or e-mails will be accepted. 

There is a $10.00 fee for each transcript/record. Checks should be made payable to the Educational Approval Program. Payment must accompany request.

Educational Approval Program
P.O. Box 8366
Madison, WI 53708-8366

FedEx or UPS
4822 Madison Yards Way, 3rd Floor
Attn: Educational Approval Program
Madison, WI 53705​