- FEE (See Renewal Dates and Fees)
- SIG (Signature regarding the completion of Continuing Education, included in on-line renewal and paper form see Continuing Education Information for details)
- EQU (Attestation regarding the calibration of audiometric equipment)
- If your legal status as a qualified alien or nonimmigrant lawfully present in the United States has changed since the issuance of your credential or your last renewal, please contact the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services at (608) 266-2112 or
- Online Log In:
License Renewal Online
- Request a Paper Renewal Form: (888) 506‑4239 or (608) 261‑4460 for the Madison area
|RDAF||Renewal Dates and Fees|
|R210||Active Duty/Discharge Renewal Extension|
Wisconsin Act 210 (effective June 1, 2012)
This Act extends the license of a service member if the license expires while they are on active duty from 90 days to 180 days from the date of discharge. The same applies to a spouse of a service member if the spouse does not practice under their license while the service member is on active duty and does not practice because the service member is on active duty.
This Act repeals a provision of prior law that required a service member to meet all of the requirements for license extension or renewal, except for continuing education requirements, in order to have the license extended.
Service members and spouses may request extensions of licenses beyond 180 days from discharge and may request a waiver or extension of time to complete continuing education requirements due to hardship. Please view Active Duty/Discharge Renewal Extension Form #R210.