Please Note: A person who was issued/granted their original or initial salesperson license
is now required to satisfy the continuing education requirement during the biennium in which the person receives that license, except that a person who was issued/granted their original or initial salesperson license after October 1, of an even year, is not required to satisfy the continuing education requirement and is exempt for that one renewal cycle only.
- FEE (See Renewal Dates and Fees)
- HRS (Hours of Continuing Education - see Continuing Education Information for details. If renewing via paper form #2920 is also required.
- SIG (Signature regarding previous arrests/convictions/ and pending charges. Depending upon your answer, you may need to complete form #2252, submit all requested documents as well as the $8 background check (CIB) fee.)
- If your legal status as a qualified alien or nonimmigrant lawfully present in the United States has changed since the issuance of your credential or your last renewal, please contact the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services at (608)
- Online Log In:
License Renewal Online
- Request a Paper Renewal Form: (888) 506‑4239 or (608) 261‑4460 for the Madison area
|2920||Continuing Education Addendum|
|2252||Convictions and Pending Charges|
|R210||Active Duty/Discharge Renewal Extension|
|RDAF||Renewal Dates and Fees|
Wisconsin Act 210 (effective June 1, 2012)
This Act extends the license of a service member if the license expires while they are on active duty from 90 days to 180 days from the date of discharge. The same applies to a spouse of a service member if the spouse does not practice under their license while the service member is on active duty and does not practice because the service member is on active duty.
This Act repeals a provision of prior law that required a service member to meet all of the requirements for license extension or renewal, except for continuing education requirements, in order to have the license extended.
Service members and spouses may request extensions of licenses beyond 180 days from discharge and may request a waiver or extension of time to complete continuing education requirements due to hardship. Please view Active Duty/Discharge Renewal Extension Form #R210.