Per Wis. Admin. Code § SPS 305.73, no person may engage in the business of filling containers with liquefied petroleum gas that is intended to be used directly from the containers as fuel, unless the person holds a license issued by the Department as a licensed Liquefied Gas Supplier or Liquefied Gas Supplier Restricted, except as provided under either of the following conditions:
- The business is engaged in only filling containers that have a water capacity of less than 4 pounds.
- The filling of the containers with liquefied petroleum gas is for the person's or the entity's own use.
A person who holds a license as a licensed Liquefied Gas Supplier Restricted shall be limited to filling only Department of Transportation cylinders with liquefied petroleum gas.
A person who holds a Liquefied Gas Supplier Restricted license shall:
- Maintain commercial general liability insurance as specified in Wis. Stats. §101.16 (3r)(b).
- Notify the Department at least 60 days before cancelling, revoking, suspending or failing to renew the insurance.
- Provide written information notices to customers in accordance with Wis. Stats. § 101.16 (4)(c).
Application for License
|3124||Application for Liquefied Gas Supplier Restricted License|
|3073||Fax Payment Form|
Reinstate a Liquefied Gas Supplier Restricted License that has been Expired more than 4 Years
Submit an application, supporting documentation and fee:
- Application for Liquefied Gas Supplier Restricted License (Form #3124)
- $80.00 total fee ($15.00 application fee, $40.00 credential fee, and $25.00 late renewal fee)