Start at the
Plan Review page for information about the types of plan reviews required and how to submit electronically. Also check the
Delegated Agent List to see if you can submit your plan review to the local municipality in lieu of DIS.
Plan Which Can Only Be Submitted to DIS
- POWTS owned by the State; facilities owned by the State and served by POWTS.
- POWTS that will not completely utilize a component manual or approved plumbing products; designs which do not utilize an approved component manual (called "Individual Site Designs"); and experiments.
Plans Which Can Be Submitted to DIS or a Designated Agent
- POWTS that are completely designed according to a component manual or are approved plumbing products. Designs which do not utilize an approved component manual are called "Individual Site Designs."
Plans Which Should Be Submitted to the Local Government Unit
- POWTS that serve a single one- or two-family dwelling utilizing an approved component manual and gravity distribution to an in-ground distribution cell.
- Holding tanks that have a product approval and comply with a component manual.
Public Lookup on eSLA to find approvals for plumbing products.